You must complete the 2 Week Basic Fitness Class to be eligible for membership (one time requirement). Members can work out with us as often as they want.
- Classes are Monday-Friday 1 hour per day
- Richmond 5:45am or 9:30am or 6pm
- West End Richmond 5:45am or 6pm
- Washington DC 5:45am
- Charlottesville 6:00am
- Philadelphia 5:45am
- To graduate you must complete 9 out of 10 classes
Membership Cost Per Month
|Contract Duration||1 Month||6 Months||One Year|
**** 10% Military, Firefighter, and Teacher discounts ****
Member Workout Options:
- Kayaking: Requires 3-Hour Water Safety Class
- Running: Requires Members be Able to Run for 1 Hour
- Swimming: Requires 3-Hour Water Safety Class
- Biking: Requires 2-Hour Bike Safety Class
Simply show up and you will get in shape. You can even work out once per week if you want, but that won't get you the results you are looking for. To be your best, we want to see you every day. Friends don’t let friends miss a workout.
Every day is a different workout in a different location. Workout days include upper body days, lower body days, ab days, and much more.
In addition to our weekday workouts made famous by SEAL Team PT in Richmond for the last 15 years, we have added several options for members to choose from.